Client Services Officer
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Justice of the Peace
Bel, our newest Client Services Officer, has come to us with almost 20 years’ experience in the financial planning industry. Bel understands the basis of effective financial planning comes from building lasting relationships with clients by providing exceptional client service, covering every aspect of clients needs.
Bel is passionate about helping and making a difference in clients’ lives and believes trustworthiness and reliability are key attributes of a great financial adviser.
Outside of Work
- Bel has two adult sons, Bryden and Harry and is an adoring and much-loved grandma to Cruze and Nahla.
- In 2018, Bel moved to Canberra, became engaged to Norm and gained two bonus children, Emily and Jackson.
- Bel loves reading, going to the movies, entertaining, walking and is an avid spectator of the cricket and the AFL.
- Bel volunteers with ‘Can Assist – Lillier Lodge’, ‘Relay for Life – Wagga Wagga’, ‘Riverina Bluebell’ and ‘Lifeline Canberra’.
- On the weekend you will find Bel zooming along the highway back to Wagga Wagga to spend quality time with her close family and friends.